`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
Exclamation 
RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
happy u got your musial back . its such a nice card,i just never got really attached to it and i know it is one of your favs.thanks again for another amazing trade i will post my new cards when they arrive

Thank you very much to Richard (rad1205) for another great trade. Beautiful cards and an unbelievable extra (the blue Fernandez). Thanks for helping me out with my Abreu rc auto project, I appreciate it.
[Image: output_zpsguz8thqb.jpg] [Image: output_zpshkzwju1o.jpg] [Image: output_zps2xl8ynti.jpg] [Image: output_zpsxf5de9cv.jpg] [Image: output_zpshmwfyxxg.jpg]

Matt you are welcome bro! So glad you finally got them. The five star abreu is missed but couldn't be happier helping the cause and the ever growing abreu autograph collection!
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I got my cards in today from my last trade with matt ,simply just awesome.my first 1/1 of a guy i PC ,a replacement auto for the one i traded and another hof rainbow auto of 2012 five star.thanks matt for another excellent trade
[Image: Scan_20150219_zpsrmhbkdm4.jpg]

Thanks very much to SF Giants 2014 for our first trade. The trade was for the Archives sp but he threw in two awesome extras.
[Image: 20150219_190304_zpswx5jvyz7.jpg]
[Image: 20150219_190333_zpsvqnjp6wp.jpg] [Image: 20150219_190350_zpscocwabs3.jpg]
By the way, thank you James. Always a pleasure bud.

Got some mail in today. Thank you very much once again for a great high end trade Gtbrian23 (Brian). Always a pleasure. If anyone's interested, the 2 Bowman Harpers are being loaded as 7's (nrmt) so they'll be a good deal cheaper. I was warned about this before hand so I'm not just finding it out.
[Image: output_zpsxi5gnr5i.jpg] [Image: output_zpse1mgfjvi.jpg] [Image: output_zpsodt0go2j.jpg]

(02-20-2015, 05:24 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Got some mail in today. Thank you very much once again for a great high end trade Gtbrian23 (Brian). Always a pleasure. If anyone's interested, the 2 Bowman Harpers are being loaded as 7's (nrmt) so they'll be a good deal cheaper. I was warned about this before hand so I'm not just finding it out.
[Image: output_zpsxi5gnr5i.jpg] [Image: output_zpse1mgfjvi.jpg] [Image: output_zpsodt0go2j.jpg]
why are u marking as 7,they seem to be better than that

The Green foil has a couple minor issues with the sides and because of the glare, they dont look like razors. The blue has a little bit of a dinged top left corner.

I like that Sterling Trout! What year is that and would it be available ft?

(02-20-2015, 05:24 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Got some mail in today. Thank you very much once again for a great high end trade Gtbrian23 (Brian). Always a pleasure. If anyone's interested, the 2 Bowman Harpers are being loaded as 7's (nrmt) so they'll be a good deal cheaper. I was warned about this before hand so I'm not just finding it out.
[Image: output_zpsxi5gnr5i.jpg]
Copycat!!! I'm interested in the Blue Harper if you want to check me for it.

[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones