`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
You're very welcome Matt. You bring a lot of excitement and class to the community so I don't mind throwing extras your way or to anyone who does it for others as well. Just wait til I get back, your Trout RC's are already in my crosshairs!

And John, I offered him my legs for the Chipper auto but I spoke up a day too late.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

That taijuan atomic is beautiful! As long as his injuries subside, he's going to be a nightmare for oakland in a year or two.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(02-11-2015, 08:50 PM)petillo64 Wrote: That taijuan atomic is beautiful! As long as his injuries subside, he's going to be a nightmare for oakland in a year or two.
He's got all the potential in the world. If he can get that 5th spot in the rotation I think you'll see him have a really nice season, getting more and more comfortable as the season goes on. He is a monster of a man. If he can harness that talent, phew.

(02-11-2015, 06:03 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: For those who care, it looks like Tributes release date was pushed back to March 18th.
I care and already noted that. 90% sure I will purchase a full case.

(02-12-2015, 07:47 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I care and already noted that. 90% sure I will purchase a full case.
Now I'm going to have to find something to crack. Even though I knew it would be pushed back I was still holding on to the hope it wouldnt be. I got myself all psyched up for it.

Thank you jamesray3 for our first trade. Beautiful cards. I completely forgot about the Abreu.
[Image: output_zpsadvcmcig.jpg]
[Image: output_zps1fpsuyxv.jpg]

(02-13-2015, 07:50 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Thank you jamesray3 for our first trade. Beautiful cards. I completely forgot about the Abreu.
[Image: output_zpsadvcmcig.jpg]
[Image: output_zps1fpsuyxv.jpg]
Glad they arrived safely. You do have another card I have interest in if you want to take the Abrea and more off my hands.

(02-13-2015, 10:21 PM)jamesray3 Wrote: Glad they arrived safely. You do have another card I have interest in if you want to take the Abrea and more off my hands.
I just bought one but what were you interested in?

(02-13-2015, 10:33 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I just bought one but what were you interested in?
The 68 Nolan (my wife wants one)

(02-14-2015, 12:10 AM)jamesray3 Wrote: The 68 Nolan (my wife wants one)
I have a couple in of you'd like to work on a new trade.