`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
So I got my end from James today and I don't even know how to thank him. He is an unbelievable guy and a great trader. Thank you so much man. If anyone is weary of shipping to Canada, don't be. It's worked out great for me on this site. This trade is obviously the result of keeping an open mind to trading cards from PC's. Without further ado...
[Image: output_zpsmxj73z7f.jpg] [Image: output_zpsdm7nozpp.jpg] [Image: output_zpsdr8y6t8l.jpg] [Image: output_zpsakz4wqoi.jpg]...

No, that isn't right. THOSE WERE THE EXTRAS HE SENT...

[Image: output_zpstsfaqafl.jpg]

Ah, there we go.
What does one do when he fulfills his New Year's resolutions? This is what mine was in another thread. "To get James Bowman Chrome Trout".

Good god!!! That is so sick... Wow just blown away!

James is a good dude I highly recommend him to anyone every trade as well as the extras he has shipped to me is more than I could ever ask for.

Both of you guys are top notch and I'm honored everytime I get to trade with either one of you.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

That card is just absolutely beautiful! Great trade guys, love seeing this stuff!
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

thanks so much matt and richard u guys are awesome guys and i love trading BIG cards with both of u.this trade was awesome ,and im super happy with my cards i got in return matt went over and above what i thought i would get for this card.maybe the biggest trade of the year just happened already in january,but i think maybe someone may top hit with hopefully some more pc cards coming out.thanks again matt i love this trade

wow guys.......

this makes my maildays seem like common cards lol
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Beautiful Stantons! =o)

Seriously guys, can someone trade me one of those now please?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Hey Matt just wanted to say thank you for the Puckett. Got it today. I really love the old Flair stuff.

(01-26-2015, 10:59 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Hey Matt just wanted to say thank you for the Puckett. Got it today. I really love the old Flair stuff.
Not a problem. I forgot to tell you I had to pwe it because there was no chance I could have made it to the PO. It made it there without being destroyed?

(01-26-2015, 11:30 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Not a problem. I forgot to tell you I had to pwe it because there was no chance I could have made it to the PO. It made it there without being destroyed?
Yes it got here fine. Thank you again!

So I would first off like to thank James for this sweet card and Matt just thought I would show it off on your thread!
[Image: 90db7f8f855e1cbb8d23c4669d1f7f2a_zps8886668b.jpg]