`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
(01-13-2015, 12:44 PM)thehueys Wrote: Would you be willing to trade the red or the sepia you have incoming? Been looking really hard for those 2. Please lmk. Thank you

-Keegan
How'd you know I have a Sepia incoming?

Cant believe all the sticker autos on the Sterling.

(01-13-2015, 01:30 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Cant believe all the sticker autos on the Sterling.
I know. Its absolute BS. Some were on card, most weren't. These are prospects right? Topps can't make the magic happen here and get minor league guys to sign their cards?

(01-13-2015, 01:44 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I know. Its absolute BS. Some were on card, most weren't. These are prospects right? Topps can't make the magic happen here and get minor league guys to sign their cards?
Its not like Sterling is a cheap product. I think the sticker on the really good looking sterling cards makes them look like garbage.

At $250-$275 per box (6 packs), it's definitely not cheap. I'm not really to sold on the design either. It almost looks futuristic or too high tech. Keep it simple. These guys are prospects and rookies. You want to put in some flashy inserts, go for it. Perfect example is the '09 Sterling Trout. Simple, beautiful and already a classic card. Would that card be anywhere near as flattering in this years design? It makes me cringe thinking about it.

I worked a deal with him and needed that one for my set. I think you and I can work something out once you get it. If it's FT. Thanks! LMK

(01-13-2015, 02:46 PM)thehueys Wrote: I worked a deal with him and needed that one for my set. I think you and I can work something out once you get it. If it's FT. Thanks! LMK
Im not sure I know what you mean. Worked a deal with who? The other part to this equation is, Fernandez is a guy I've been trying to acquire. Nothings impossible, but I traded one card that was worth significantly more than the Sepia to get it. The gentleman I traded it from did not ask for this scenario, but I thought that was what was fair.
I saw on another thread that a really nice 2012 five star dual relic was drawing some interest so I figured I'd throw this one out there. Other than a slight touch of white in one corner, it has none of the chipping issues the 2012 five star was plagued with. It is one of the cleanest I pulled or have encountered to date.
[Image: output_zpskgsqh6hw.jpg]

I could trade a Refractor JoFer auto and something of the same value for the Sepia. Ill send you an offer once I get my stuff.

(01-13-2015, 03:27 PM)thehueys Wrote: I could trade a Refractor JoFer auto and something of the same value for the Sepia. Ill send you an offer once I get my stuff.
Ok. No problem.

(01-13-2015, 02:56 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Im not sure I know what you mean. Worked a deal with who? The other part to this equation is, Fernandez is a guy I've been trying to acquire. Nothings impossible, but I traded one card that was worth significantly more than the Sepia to get it. The gentleman I traded it from did not ask for this scenario, but I thought that was what was fair.
I saw on another thread that a really nice 2012 five star dual relic was drawing some interest so I figured I'd throw this one out there. Other than a slight touch of white in one corner, it has none of the chipping issues the 2012 five star was plagued with. It is one of the cleanest I pulled or have encountered to date.
[Image: output_zpskgsqh6hw.jpg]

That is an amazing card. If I didn't want so much other stuff from you I would go after this.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto