`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
Bro your collection is like no others... Amazing additions
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I almost feel silly after looking at your collection with the items I was offering you to try and sweeten our deal. Haha

Wow, this thread was like visiting the hall of fame of baseball cards. And your sweey\t vintage are not even here!!
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

Great looking additions, man! Thanks again for the awesome help with our 3000-hit-club auto project!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(12-29-2014, 06:01 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: I almost feel silly after looking at your collection with the items I was offering you to try and sweeten our deal. Haha

Wow, this thread was like visiting the hall of fame of baseball cards. And your sweey\t vintage are not even here!!
There's never any need to feel silly if your making a legit offer. I respect people trying to better their collections so long as you aren't intentionally screwing someone in the process.
(12-29-2014, 06:35 PM)aprirr Wrote: Great looking additions, man! Thanks again for the awesome help with our 3000-hit-club auto project!
Glad to help and thanks for our first trade. I have a friend that's been dying for one of these. Should I trade it to him, or just keep messing with him?
(12-29-2014, 06:01 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: I almost feel silly after looking at your collection with the items I was offering you to try and sweeten our deal. Haha

I'd still be more than happy to trade for that Trout also.

(12-29-2014, 09:07 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Glad to help and thanks for our first trade. I have a friend that's been dying for one of these. Should I trade it to him, or just keep messing with him?
Rich is good people. I wish we could have worked out a deal but I'm hoping it will get to him eventually, in a more circuitous route!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

So my god mother stopped by a few weeks ago after hearing that I buy/sell/trade cards. One of her friends had come across some older cards her husband had collected and wanted them gone to make room. She brought me over a couple of binders, and to tell you the truth, there wasn't much in there. Some early 90's stuff. The best stuff being a few Michael Jordan upper deck inserts. Well she stopped by again today saying the woman found more and she had a trunk full. There is every type of container you can think of, so I just grabbed my first to open. It only had a few cards in it...
[Image: output_zpssbcdotzw.jpg]
Pretty cool. I know they aren't super expensive, but the Upper Deck minors is cool as hell.
[Image: output_zpsc2ap3rwe.jpg]

i love that upper deck minors cool cards

I just pulled this gold foil from a pack
[Image: 20141230_170408_zpsr8beleot.jpg]
And this. This definitely isn't expensive, I just cant figure out how it's possible.
[Image: 20141230_171142_zpseerjazwr.jpg]

A big thank you to u7bearcat for our first trade. Card us in beautiful condition man.
[Image: 20150102_172116_zpsblg5wjgi.jpg]

Thank you very much to another new trade partner, leadmetogreatness. I've never really been into die cuts until recently and this one is pretty sweet. Thanks man, I really appreciate the extra. He's actually one of my favorite basketball players.
[Image: output_zpsw9nqhei2.jpg]