`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
I got some trades in today as well. Thanks to rad, dmbcrush and 1hugestfan. Richard (rad1205) also sent me a ridiculous lot of cards for his 2k giveaway that I don't know if I can post because it's way too much for me to accept. We'll discuss this later bud.
[Image: output_zpsrxtw9p8z.jpg] [Image: output_zps4dk47vvn.jpg] [Image: output_zps5so1aww8.jpg] [Image: output_zpsthx51ir6.jpg]

I want an abreu!!!!!

(12-05-2014, 05:43 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I want an abreu!!!!!
I do seem to be stockpiling them lately...

Those finest abreus are sweet side by side...
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

(12-05-2014, 06:00 PM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: Those finest abreus are sweet side by side...
[Image: output_zpsp7m79tbk.jpg]

Ok, that's not fair... Lol. There's one that just doesn't belong in that picture tho Smile)
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Your right... it does need a double.

Sad noooooooo haha- but seriously man, that is a sweet collection there

Hey people. I've fallen behind loading my recent acquisitions into my org, so I'm doing so now. Just a heads up, all of the Dynasty isn't labeled correctly. Beckett doesnt have all of the variations/#'s programmed in so I just marked them as the closest number as possible. All cards are numbered to 10 anyway. If you have questions, just ask. There's some nice Trout, Puig, Abreu, etc. going in now as well.

Hi what are you looking for the nomar, dustin autos. thanks
Selling my org out
Rolleyes