`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
This blows. My local guy I ordered a couple of cases of Dynasty from just called. UPS contacted him saying their truck been delayed in Springfield, MA and would not be there today. What's even worse is I saw the 1/1 Puig was pulled in MA earlier today, so it got me even more excited. Not to many of you know me personally, but the ones who do, knew this was going to happen.

Hopefully tomorrow they'll get to you. And if it's any relief, there are multiple 1/1 Puigs, so you can still pull yours tomorrow!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(12-04-2014, 03:35 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Hopefully tomorrow they'll get to you. And if it's any relief, there are multiple 1/1 Puigs, so you can still pull yours tomorrow!
Yup, a few of them have been found.

Ok guys, so photo bucket is giving me trouble. I'll give you the pics of what I've been able to download so far. None of my one of one's will load yet. All I can say is, if your a Cards fan, your going to want to stay tuned. I also got an extra Yu Darvish redemption tucked under one of my cards.
[Image: output_zpsvc0vmr0q.jpg] [Image: output_zps8gv370fk.jpg] [Image: output_zpsvygf7lrx.jpg] [Image: output_zps66fecufv.jpg] [Image: output_zpszietctdg.jpg] [Image: output_zpsnenlyst4.jpg] [Image: output_zpsvhqbolxd.jpg]
Sorry for the bad pics. Its bright as hell in my house.

Love the pujols!
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Nice stuff man. The Darvish, Henderson and Maddux redemptions seem to come in boxes with the prospect/rookie guys (was yours in the same box as Wacha?) I want that Posey!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I dont remember to be honest. The Posey seems to be a popular card.

Those are awesome! Great looking cards- I like the white/silver ink and the patches are sick!

Ok. Since photo bucket is screwing with me, I'll just tell you what my other cards are. I got a Michael Wacha 1/1 auto/patch, a Shelby Miller 1/1 auto/patch and a 1/1 cut auto of Dizzy Dean. The Wacha and the Miller were in the same case (5 cards), and I also got an extra Yu Darvish Auto/patch redemption under one of the cards in that same case.

Hey guys, special thanks going out to kamikazekarl for an awesome trade. I'd show you pics of my 2014 Pedro museum collection auto # /25, and my 2013 Kershaw triple threads auto/relic but my photo bucket isnt downloading my pics. Awesome cards, thanks bro.