`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hits from 2014 Finest, Topps Chrome, Stadium Club, Bowman Chrome, & Update Breaks

Hits from 2014 Finest, Topps Chrome, Stadium Club, Bowman Chrome, & Update Breaks
After selling a huge chunk of my collection earlier this year I had a little extra cash so naturally I'm back into cards a little. Bought 6 boxes from Blowout and here are the hits. Especially love the Uehara Gold Auto. Nothing for trade yet. Need to get everything loaded into Organize in next couple days. Thanks for looking
[Image: nov22scans1001_zpsd4bb9b3e.jpg]
[Image: nov22scans2001_zps7bd76b11.jpg]

RE: Hits from 2014 Finest, Topps Chrome, Stadium Club, Bowman Chrome, & Update Breaks
Interested in the Matt Carpenter if you decide to move it.

RE: Hits from 2014 Finest, Topps Chrome, Stadium Club, Bowman Chrome, & Update Breaks
Nice to hit a red and it's a rc so maybe one day.........

Check me for the Garcia blue when you've got it loaded please.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

The Koji auto is just gorgeous!!!!
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

Check me for the Koji
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*