`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
I'm looking for an orange Tannehill /86 $$$$

I'm looking for an orange Tannehill /86 $$$$
I've been looking for a Ryan Tannehill 2012 Topps orange border numbered out of /86 made (card #134). It only came out of the bonus packs in the hobby factory sets that say "Includes 5 card bonus pack of orange parallels" on it. I've had a saved search on my eBay iPhone app since about 2 weeks after it came out, and I haven seen one get listed! I've also bought several of those factory sets trying to pull one, but I'm never lucky enough to pull the Dolphins cards I want!! , and I've seen the Russell Wilson like this sell on eBay twice (one for $32 & the other for $36), but I will pay more for the Tannehill if someone is willing to sell it! I will also consider trading something for it if that's what is preferred. If you have this card, please contact me with a PM.

RE: I'm looking for an orange Tannehill /86 $$$$
oh no! another phins collector! welcome aboard!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Lol, Phinz doesn't appreciate a little competition...just to warn you :p I'll keep my eyes open!

Lol, maybe we'll see a Phins vs Packers rematch in February! I pulled a lousy Aaron Rodgers card #1 orange border 79/86 out of the last set I opened! I would offer it to sell or trade, but it's already spoken for. I have a friend I met on eBay who lives in North Dakota, and he saves all the Phins he pulls for me and I save all the Packers I pull for him.

Share them Hartlines lol

Good luck trying to find the Topps Orange parallel! I know your pain in just looking for info on one. Fortunately I was able to find a completed auction on eBay in 2012 for my RGIII rainbow. I contacted the seller and he just pulled another one from the many cases he opened of hobby sets. If you want his info, just pm me! Hopefully it's a person you haven't gotten a hold of yet and maybe you can get good news about finding one!

(11-20-2014, 09:05 PM)918Geoff Wrote: Lol, maybe we'll see a Phins vs Packers rematch in February! I pulled a lousy Aaron Rodgers card #1 orange border 79/86 out of the last set I opened! I would offer it to sell or trade, but it's already spoken for. I have a friend I met on eBay who lives in North Dakota, and he saves all the Phins he pulls for me and I save all the Packers I pull for him.
Haha! Thanks for the thought! Good arrangements to have!

I finally found it after over 2 years of searching!!!

That is awesome! Congrats on finally finding one the cards that has been eluding you!

That's awesome! Congrats!