`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! I think I got scammed out of huge cards..

RE: Help! I think I got scammed out of huge cards..
OMG!!!! I was just gonna post the same thing!!!! We made a huge trade in which I sent about $400 in trade and what I got back was an envelope with an empty Redbox and Gamefly container. I plan on calling the local authorities on Monday! F this guy!!!

[Image: 20141110_172110_zps91946jxa.jpg]
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(11-22-2014, 03:07 PM)demondukk Wrote: OMG!!!! I was just gonna post the same thing!!!! We made a huge trade in which I sent about $400 in trade and what I got back was an envelope with an empty Redbox and Gamefly container. I plan on calling the local authorities on Monday! F this guy!!!

Dont wait until Monday. Call now.

(11-22-2014, 03:07 PM)demondukk Wrote: OMG!!!! I was just gonna post the same thing!!!! We made a huge trade in which I sent about $400 in trade and what I got back was an envelope with an empty Redbox and Gamefly container. I plan on calling the local authorities on Monday! F this guy!!!

Bro you're smarter than that. Make them send first and look on bad trader list.

If you are going to be an Asshat and scam, why send these "fake" parcels. Does he expect you not to notice? WTF?
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Its so "if" things start to get sticky for them, they have documentation of a sent package. At that point they can argue that the cards were in there.
Ok. The info I got was he moved back to Pierre, South Dakota 57501. I have the P.O. Box, but I dont know if I'm allowed to post it. He also has a friend in a nearby town where he accepts mail, so watch out. He allegedly was talking about selling all of his cards so he could get back to South Dakota (which he got from this site). He's used several different names and address' s including his parents in Ring Gold, GA.