`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reminder: Heritage HN ... And beware

RE: Reminder: Heritage HN ... And beware
(11-19-2014, 11:17 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: BABE ... RUTH ... GAME????
Woohoo! Please enlighten me, my fellow Ruth-ophile!
DrM...see the news module. Rub off game where you pick between auto, auto relic or miscellaneous (trip to AS game, WS, ect....). Still a code game but anything has to be easier to play than what they have been running the past couple of years (plus they must have gotten rid of most of the "1,000,000 cards we wish topps threw out" so they don't look to be a "prize"). Looks fun and awesome to me! Here's hopeing there is a Babe Ruth cut auto in there............

Also, not meaning to hi jack....but....Update Chrome is BACK!!!!!!!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(11-19-2014, 12:31 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: DrM...see the news module. Rub off game where you pick between auto, auto relic or miscellaneous (trip to AS game, WS, ect....). Still a code game but anything has to be easier to play than what they have been running the past couple of years (plus they must have gotten rid of most of the "1,000,000 cards we wish topps threw out" so they don't look to be a "prize"). Looks fun and awesome to me! Here's hopeing there is a Babe Ruth cut auto in there............
Also, not meaning to hi jack....but....Update Chrome is BACK!!!!!!!
UPDATE CHROME !!!! Yee-HA ... you're just full of good news for me today, Joe. Thanks, buddy .... that was one sweet retail product for me last year. If it's half as good, I'll be happy. Release date? Or did you see it on the shelves already?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I think it's out now, Doc. Haven't seen it here yet though. Our retail rep has been awful lately.
Kepler

(11-19-2014, 11:32 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I sense a case order coming up.
Jeez, I might just have to do that.

(11-19-2014, 08:50 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I think it's out now, Doc. Haven't seen it here yet though. Our retail rep has been awful lately.
If Topps Chrome Update is out then I need to get to Target tomorrow.

While I'm thinking about it ... (And this will definitely interest Joe) I believe I saw 2015 Heritage on pre order at Blowout for $60 per box ... I might be hallucinating, but if not, that's a good deal.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.