Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions on Trade/Sell Value on a card

Opinions on Trade/Sell Value on a card
Hi everybody,

What kind of trade value and sell value would you put on the card below?

Any suggestions will be appreciated Smile

[Image: 2007-08ExquisiteCollectionFourso-3.jpg]

Thanks in advance!

Patrick
[Image: 35585740230_1bbdfe11c7.jpg]

RE: Opinions on Trade/Sell Value on a card
Sick card! This is a wild guess b/c I haven't looked anything up. I'd have trouble letting it go under $125 if it were me. High end, low numbered, 2 pretty collectible guys on it. Wouldn't shock me if it went less than that, but I wouldn't want it to. Then again, I'm protective of my stuff haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

$75-$150. Depending on who's looking it could go higher.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

Thanks for the input! And sorry for the huge scan.

What kind of premium (i any) would you put because it's JKidd's jersey number when he was with the Mavs?
[Image: 35585740230_1bbdfe11c7.jpg]

(11-16-2014, 01:12 AM)dallasmavs41341 Wrote: What kind of premium (i any) would you put because it's JKidd's jersey number when he was with the Mavs?
Personally I would put NO premium on it. It is already numbered to 5, so each one is just as special as the rest. Plus if you say that 2/5 has a premium because it's Jason Kidd's number, than 5/5 has a premium because it's Josh Howard's number, and 1/5 has a premium because it was the first one stamped, etc. Premiums for certain serial numbers made some sense when cards were serial numbered out of 1,000s, but it really has become a joke.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/