`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BGS Submissions

BGS Submissions
Back in the day, you used to be able to fill out your submission form, save it, and complete when your ready to send the cards in (ie when there was a grading special). There used to be great specials also like $5-6 a card for 20-day service for a minimum number of cards. After browsing the new page for grading services, it appears you have to enter your payment cards while filling out the submission forms, pay for your BGS club membership, and be a club member just to get the special. This month is $10/card which is a far cry from a deal to me. Am I missing something here or has the specials gone down hill and has the process become increasingly expensive to submit cards? Like I said I used to send in alot of cards, but now looks like I will leave my cards raw as I can pick up nice PC items instead of paying the apparant inflated grading rates.

RE: BGS Submissions
Prices are going up it seems, unless you send in a ton at a time. Then it's more money for autos...and twice the price for booklets...I think it's worth it for the super nice cards, but you are right, I won't be sending as many as I would like due to the prices.

RE: BGS Submissions
Makes me wish I had completed my 1999 Finest Refractor graded set when I had the opportunity. I've got something like 60-70 graded, but it'll be a while before I get enough cash to send in the rest.