`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Dealing with members with zero posts or by TRADE MESSAGE

Dealing with members with zero posts or by TRADE MESSAGE
IF THEY HAVE NO POSTS TO LOOK UNDER USERNAME FOR ANY TAGS, SEND ME THE INFO AND I WILL CHECK FOR YOU. SOME HAVE SLOW SHIPPING, MUST SEND 1ST, ETC 

Although there are reputable members who only trade by PM, the trade system messages and/or have zero posts, they are the minority. Please do your due diligence when trading with members who use the above.....I have seen a huge uptick in bad trades where members have zero posts or get a trade offer. A lot of these are banned members who create 2nd accounts and never post so they will not be discovered or sometimes are able to trade but not post. At the very least search that member to see if BANNED is under their username.

Search that username and see if they have a MSF or even a banned tag. To be safe, once again I will be more than happy to check addresses against known bad traders for you....just PM me the info.

I want to assure you that we are closing the loophole that has been allowing banned members to continue to trade thru organize and PM thru trades when neccessary. Some times I may open that feature after a ban if the member is assuring me he will make good on trades. That way he can access the invoices and communicate with those he needs to.

I need you to do your part in helping to cut down on bad trades by checking out who you are trading with, checking for banned or MSF

This is still happening and members are getting ripped off in a lot of cases. Please check the looking for thread and run an address by me first when dealing with new members.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: Dealing with members with zero posts
Stinking thiefs. Seriously, grown folks stealing cards. Scum. Pure scum.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I now have "3 posts" YAY ME!

Even though I was on here years ago before the ""change"......................

9 now -woohoo

I have no issue running an address before anyone sends -doesnt protect you 100% of the time but most of the time
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

Rogue traders/shady members = Dooshes

(12-06-2013, 08:56 PM)floydtown Wrote: Although there are reputable members who only trade by PM and have zero posts, they are the minority. Please do your due diligence when trading with members who have zero posts.....I have seen a huge uptick in bad trades where members have zero posts. A lot of these are banned members who create 2nd accounts and never post so they will not be discovered.

Search that username and see if they have a MSF or even a banned tag. To be safe, once again I will be more than happy to check addresses against known bad traders for you....just PM me the info.

I want to assure you that we are closing the loophole that has been allowing banned members to continue to trade thru organize and PM thru trades when neccessary. Some times I may open that feature after a ban if the member is assuring me he will make good on trades. That way he can access the invoices and communicate with those he needs to.

I need you to do your part in helping to cut down on bad trades by checking out who you are trading with, checking for banned or MSF

This is still happening and members are getting ripped off in a lot of cases. Please check the looking for thread and run an address by me first when dealing with new members.

I haven't been on the site for several years when I thought Beckett was going to charge me for the site. So I traded on other trade sites. I had several trades and Ive been a member since 2003. Why are all my trades gone and it showing me as a new trader? PM works best thanks.

Be on the lookout for addresses from GA especially near Ringold
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

Ringgold is a hope and a skip from Chattanooga TN - just an FYI from your Georgia friend!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Smile
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

thank you Floydtown
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90