`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Racing Forum Fantasy Game - FINAL STANDINGS!!!

RE: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - FINAL STANDINGS!!!
Echo7Bravo and dunnere have made their picks and the list has been sent to leadmetogreatness.

I am still waiting to hear from Gary. As soon as I do, the list will be sent to minitracer.

Our winner elected to keep his own donation and the next 3 guys have won some awesome prizes!

Gary has made his pick and the list has been sent to minitracer.

Kevin M. and myself have made picks. The remaining list has been sent to Mark.
Okay guys. I have been working fast and furious on getting the info for the prizes/prize list out to everyone since Monday morning. I have to take a break for sleep and work. I will be back Wednesday b/t 4-5pm EST to continue wrapping up this season.
I REALLY enjoyed playing/running this game this year. I will run it again for the 2015 Season and I plan to start it with the Daytona 500 next year. Expect to see info for 2015 start popping up around mid-January. ANYONE who didn't play this year is welcome to play next year. We all had fun and it made the forum more active during the season. Those were the 2 goals I had for this game and it seems to have worked!
I'll still be the most active guy here during the NASCAR hiatus though! Wink

Just letting y'all know that I'm not going to disappear for a couple of months just b/c racing does!

Mark has made his pick and the list has been sent to David.

I am glad I cleaned out my PM folder over the weekend. It's been highly active the past 3 days. Big Grin I had it down to twenty-something percent full and it's already back up to 65%!!!

(11-19-2014, 04:45 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I am glad I cleaned out my PM folder over the weekend. It's been highly active the past 3 days. Big Grin I had it down to twenty-something percent full and it's already back up to 65%!!!
UGH...I hate cleaning out my PM folders!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(11-19-2014, 05:22 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: UGH...I hate cleaning out my PM folders!
It's a lot easier when you click 'reply' instead of 'PM' when sending a return PM! Big Grin Then you can delete all but the newest one and still have the whole conversation.

Well, Shelby gets the 2 JPM R/U cards cause I'm up for a "mystery" on this one lol
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

All members have picked a prize/been notified what they are getting and from whom they are getting it. All donator's have been notified who picked their donation and where to send it. This OFFICIALLY wraps up the game for 2014!
Over the weekend, I will make a new thread for everyone to show off what they received as a prize. I will call it "RFFG Show-off thread".

Thanks to EVERYONE for playing and making this so much fun!!!

(11-19-2014, 10:57 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Thanks to EVERYONE for playing and making this so much fun!!!
And Thank You, Adam, for all the work you put in on this! We all appreciate, friend! Already looking forward to defending my Championship Belt! (...Yes, I have determined the reigning champion gets to proudly wear a non-existent Championship Belt! Tongue )
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports