`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone putting together the 2014 Valor base set?

Anyone putting together the 2014 Valor base set?
I am down to six cards that I need:
66,76,116,123,133, 163

I have several duplicates that I can trade if anyone else is trying to finish their set. Once I find someone interested, I can add the cards you need and we can make the trade. It's not much but Id like to finish the set. Any help would be great thanks!
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

RE: Anyone putting together the 2014 Valor base set?
I'll check tomorrow, I have a couple extras.

I have a bunch of doubles. I will check today. I noticed Beckett has Valor listed as Retail and hobby now. Is there a difference? I never noticed a difference between my blaster boxes and my hobby packs.

(11-10-2014, 10:48 AM)DTD500 Wrote: I have a bunch of doubles. I will check today. I noticed Beckett has Valor listed as Retail and hobby now. Is there a difference? I never noticed a difference between my blaster boxes and my hobby packs.
Well, they have Prime listed as Hobby and Retail (or at least they did) and I didn't notice any difference between those two this year either... Hopefully not, cause I am sending some savangenate's way tomorrow lol

duch: I've got a couple packs recently and have some base that I can check into to see if they are what you need.

I checked, I don't have any you need. Good luck!

(11-09-2014, 07:27 PM)duch2izback Wrote: I am down to six cards that I need:
66,76,116,123,133, 163

I have several duplicates that I can trade if anyone else is trying to finish their set. Once I find someone interested, I can add the cards you need and we can make the trade. It's not much but Id like to finish the set. Any help would be great thanks!
I just got in on a box break. I have a stack that I would sell you for cheap!
I collect Marcus Allen! Link below to my BGS Football bucket but I have plenty of other cards as well in other folders and not in bucket. Shoot me a PM on anything.

http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/dunoon32/library/BGS%20Football?sort=3&page=1