IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No 14/15 UD Breaks?

RE: No 14/15 UD Breaks?
I'll post mine on Friday.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

The product isn't worth opening it seems. Trade for your young gun sets. No dual rookie class this time around and hardly any notable rookies. 1213 all over..
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

Gaudreau, ekblad seem like they're selling well
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

(11-13-2014, 05:54 AM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: Gaudreau, ekblad seem like they're selling well
I just looked at some sale and I can't argue with that Though I must say I'm surprised. That being said players like hertl and galchenyuk also started off selling in a similar range and after a month or two of the product being released their prices were about half, or even less. Best not to try collecting a set like that right away.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

Yeah, some of the sell prices are pretty inflated. I'll wait a month or 2.

I posted my small break

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Instead of a personal box break, I used cash towards a single case group break of UD1. So for $100, I got Flames, Rangers, and Capitals. Turned out to be the perfect case for those 3 teams for the price of 1.5 boxes. I hit YG's of Gaudreau, Duclair, and Kuznetsov; Canvas YG's of Gaudreau, Duclair, and Burakovsky; Shining Stars Royal Blue of Messier, Ovechkin, and St. Louis; and a Clear Cut Stoppers of Lundqvist to top it. It was a good deal considering I got all that when just the Oilers or Sabres were $90 per and Panthers were over $100.