Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Moved In Ready For Lots of Trades
Wink 
All Moved In Ready For Lots of Trades
Made the big move from Fargo, North Dakota to the small "City of Firsts" Danville, Kentucky and have all my org ready to go for lots of trades.

I'm looking for Baseball Rookie Cards from 1933-Current. (I'm always looking for the star rookie cards of the 1980's & 1990's.) I also collect Baseball On-Card Autographed RC's & Football Cowboys & Chargers On-Card Autographed Cards.

I have lots of good trade stuff in my org from Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Non-Sports, Tennis, etc. so, please take a look and if you see something you like & make me an open offer.

Enjoy & Happy Collecting
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: All Moved In Ready For Lots of Trades
If you have any HOF Relics for trade please check me
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: All Moved In Ready For Lots of Trades
(11-08-2014, 06:47 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: If you have any HOF Relics for trade please check me
Thanks for the reply! I only have one HOF Relic left 2001 SP Game Bat Milestone Piece of Action Bound for the Hall #BTG Tony Gwynn. Let me know if your interested and I'll see what I can find if you are.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)