`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re entering the hobby of card collecting

Re entering the hobby of card collecting
I'm starting to re enter the hobby of card collecting. As soon as I purchase a pricing guide I'm going to organize my collection and start trading. I was just wondering if any one could offer me any advice on how to go from noob to not noob any and all advice is welcome.

RE: Re entering the hobby of card collecting
Yea, don't do it. The card world is BRUTAL unless you plan on consistently trading away your Andrew Luck Contenders for a bunch of Brandon Weeden base cards...

just have fun and make sure you check out your trading partners feedback before accepting a trade. Welcome to the boards!
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Have some direction for your PC... doesn't have to be overly particular at first, but a general idea helps save time and money. Think you'll be team collecting, player collecting, or set building for the the most part? Like lecreccio said, have fun and try to get an idea of who you're trading with!

Also, be patient with the site... it's got its quirks, but the trade tool is great (when it works) and org is very handy as well.

Welcome to Beckett. My suggestion is once you figure out who or what you are trading keep them orgainzed so trading will be easy and fun.
Allways pull cards in a trade to be certain you didnt make a mistake in agreeing to a trade then saying I cant find it that is a pet pieve of everyone here.
Have Fun
you need help just ask there are alot of knowledgable and willing to help
Dont hesitate to ask about a card that you have questions on sometimes the organize has mistakes too.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]