`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Won a card at 1.5 % BV on eBay

RE: Won a card at 1.5 % BV on eBay
(10-31-2014, 04:34 AM)carrollm09 Wrote: If I'm selling a $1000 card because I need to buy food and it sells for $15, then yeah, I'm probably going to consider not fulfilling my part.
This is essentially telling all of us never to work with you because you'll back out on a deal that isn't in your favor.

Thanks for the warning!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

RE: Won a card at 1.5 % BV on eBay
(11-25-2014, 06:10 PM)jonathani Wrote: This is essentially telling all of us never to work with you because you'll back out on a deal that isn't in your favor.

Thanks for the warning!
Or you could quote what I actually said...which was only that, as a person, I try to understand where other people are coming from. I also didn't say that he shouldn't send it or that I wouldn't. Thanks for the troll, though. I'm also not a dealer where I'm dependent upon selling cards to feed myself.

(10-31-2014, 04:34 AM)carrollm09 Wrote: If I'm selling a $1000 card because I need to buy food and it sells for $15, then yeah, I'm probably going to consider not fulfilling my part. Obviously I know nothing about this guy's circumstances, just saying that's a hell of a steal and any seller would probably be upset, regardless of circumstance. It doesn't mean I think the seller shouldn't send it, it just means I don't think he's likely to.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)