`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Topps variations

Question about Topps variations
Just wondering, has anybody ever seen any print runs for variations from Topps products? I was just wondering how rare they really were.

RE: Question about Topps variations
I'm just curious because I have bought three blasters and two of those $10 Target boxes with 72 cards of Update (no hobby) and gotten two picture variations which might go up for trade when the pricing is out.

I opened 2 jumbo and one hobby boses.. and had 2 photo and 1 sparkle variation..checked all 1300 cards with the code on the back..

I pulled several photo, sabr, and sparkle variations (including a Taveras sparkle) from the 6-box Update break I had a couple weekends ago.

(10-28-2014, 06:04 PM)wordsense Wrote: I pulled several photo, sabr, and sparkle variations (including a Taveras sparkle) from the 6-box Update break I had a couple weekends ago.
I'd be glad to take that Taveras sparkle off your hands.

I don't know exactly how rare they are, and I've never seen a list, but I bet alot of those sparkles get put into piles/boxes, not to see the light of day for many years. Reason being, that most are so subtle, they are easy to miss. Glad the codes are on them. I think the packs list the odds of hitting them (nrver look at the pack odds...to depressing...LOL)

The variation price impact really has to do with the player/team demand. If your wanting best prices / trade value, get 'em to market the date the product breaks
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

2012 topps #7 mantle ,3rd base only listed once.but it says the error of listing it twice was not corrected. thanks