`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to get rid of all FOOTBALL

Looking to get rid of all FOOTBALL
Exactly as it states I'm trying to unload all of my football as it the sport I dabble in the least, looking to trade for basketball and baseball, to help me downsize from sports that I collect I'm willing to trade in favor for whoever as long as it's for the sports I mentioned. ( don't want a million one dollar cards as I'm trying to downsize but I'm not trying to to give you five hundred one dollar cards for One two hundred dollar card, I'm reasonable please be reasonable with me and help me weed down these 3,000 count boxes sitting in my living room corner.

RE: Looking to get rid of all FOOTBALL
Open offer sent
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

offer sent
[Image: DerekJeterBanner_zps194ff092.jpg]

offer sent

I have a 1989 upper deck Griffey RC and a 2005 SP Jay Buhner jersey card left over from when I collected baseball if you want????

I have a bunch of old rc's from early to mid 80s at home in good condition including bonds, boggs, mcgwire, etc rc's. Also have this basketball lot I would like to get rid of, trying to have just football.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baske...s-etc.html

I can let you know what baseball i have later if you like.

Check my org. for the basketball cards I have to trade. All the baseball I have traded off. I would be willing to trade all the basketball cards for football cards. I do have alot of basketball cards that aren't listed in my org too

(10-28-2014, 12:25 AM)renfrow831 Wrote: Exactly as it states I'm trying to unload all of my football as it the sport I dabble in the least, looking to trade for basketball and baseball, to help me downsize from sports that I collect I'm willing to trade in favor for whoever as long as it's for the sports I mentioned. ( don't want a million one dollar cards as I'm trying to downsize but I'm not trying to to give you five hundred one dollar cards for One two hundred dollar card, I'm reasonable please be reasonable with me and help me weed down these 3,000 count boxes sitting in my living room corner.