`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
man, that pats-bears game was a snooze....

man, that pats-bears game was a snooze....
even the newest football fan didnt stay awake to watch it. though he was only five days old and sleeps about 20 hours a day

(Sawyer MacMillan Blue was born on Tuesday night, 8 pounds, 5 ounces, 20 and a half inches long, with enough hair that i thought my military family was gonna make him get a haircut on day 1. Sawyer is looking forward to watching Demarco Murray put up 150 yards against the Skins tonight.)

RE: man, that pats-bears game was a snooze....
Congrats man!

(10-27-2014, 03:03 PM)savagenate Wrote: Congrats man!
thanks!

I'm totally that guy who thinks he created the first human child ever. Just went to the grocery store to pick up the fixings for tacos, and the checkout clerk asked how I was doing

"I'm exhausted but exhilarated. MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH LAST WEEK. OMG, LOOK AT THESE PICTURES, AND THIS IS MY SON'S LIFE STORY FROM DNA ON UP"

I'm out of control

Haha!

Congrats, JSF. As a father myself - I know exactly how you feel. I actually freaked when the hospital said "okay, time to go home." What, what?!?! How am I supposed to rear my child without expert advice ?!?!?(rear, not raise - look it up folks)

It's natural. It's human nature and it's the coolest feeling ever. Holding your child in your arms knowing he's/she's (because I have daughters) so vulnerable and you are their protector. Human instinct takes over that you didn't know you had - it's freaking awesome!!!

You just met your child - and you'll be his protector. You're his hero and always will be.

Just remember (and it's super tough) - he's breathing and still alive even though you can't hear him breathing but still check on him 15 times a night to make sure he's fine. Wink first kid syndrome as I call it....and I experienced it with my second as well!!!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]