`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Congratulations to Steven Jackson

Congratulations to Steven Jackson
Steven Jackson broke the 11k yard mark in London today! He's officially at 11,026 yards! It also puts him at #19 on the all time rushing list, just behind O.J. Simpson. He's on pace to be at #16 at the end of the year!

Now, some of you might not care about this, but I have been one of Jax's biggest supporters since his college career ended at Oregon State with his 5 touchdown showing. He has been, and always will be, my hero. His on the field, as well as off the field showings, just support my decision to collect him.

Go Jax! #sj39
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!

RE: Congratulations to Steven Jackson
::-)~
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Sweet!
He "aight" i guess....... Reggie's the man though! Tongue
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Cool. Similar to why I collect Barry Sanders. Steven Jackson ran the ball tough against the Lions in London yesterday.

He was a one man show in St. Louis...wish he could actually be on a winning team! He deserves a SB before he's done.

He is definitely underrated and undervalued considering his career. I was actually looking at his career numbers just the other day, as I was trying to figure out if he could sneak into the top 10 before retiring. By the end of the season he could be in the top 20 for yards from scrimmage. If he plays another year or 2 he could end up in the top 10 for yards from scrimmage as well.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Grats to SJax, hopefully he retires before he passes Edge lol

(10-27-2014, 06:08 PM)solid133 Wrote: Grats to SJax, hopefully he retires before he passes Edge lol
Haha! +1

SJax is one of the last feature backs that could carry a team on his back. (sometimes literally!) Glad to see a class player etching his name in the books for a long time to come!

He's been declining and his hammy keeps him out of games at times. This could possibly be his last year, maybe next, but he's not the 1000 yds+ rusher that he was
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]