Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oscar Taveras dies in car accident

RE: Oscar Taveras dies in car accident
It's a sad day for baseball. R.I.P
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Absolutely terrible news. So sad to hear of his passing. As a collector, even though I'm not a true Cardinals fan, his cards were something I would have held on to and would have been a cherished part of my collection as I watched him grow into the player we all thought he would be. So sad that I will not get to watch him grow with my collection. RIP Oscar.

Super sad. Reminds me of the whole situation with Nick Adenhart. Tragic loss of a kid that had all the talent in the world and was set for a long career with STL.
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

My friends and I here in KC are in shock as well. Seen him play when we went to Busch stadium. Hell of a player and bat speed. He will be missed.

(10-26-2014, 07:42 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: This is devastating news so much potential and so young. May GOD rest his sole!
Hey man, when you're talking about someone's soul, it's spelled soul.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RIP OT! My thoughts & prayers go out to him, his gf and thier families. Always a shock whenever a young person passes.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Unbelievable, I had heard about this kid last year, and started to look into him, I took a flyer on himn in my Fantasy draft, and waited for him to come up. I immediately saw the incredible talent after he got his call up. I started PC'ng his stuff this year, and this is mind blowing. What a tragedy!
(10-27-2014, 07:15 AM)eric387387 Wrote: Super sad. Reminds me of the whole situation with Nick Adenhart. Tragic loss of a kid that had all the talent in the world and was set for a long career with STL.
I immediately remembered the Adenhart tragedy, being so close to Anaheim, and traveling the road daily where he passed in that car accident.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Terrible news, i couldnt believe it when I heard it, I was in complete awe. RIP Oscar Taveras and the young girl riding with him.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s