Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUESTION TO MODERATORS
Shocked 
QUESTION TO MODERATORS
What would be the reason for selling threads to be deleted? I have 2 threads that have been deleted...I posted pics, and the cards are marked in my ORG as for trade and for sell. What am I doing wrong? Would it be too inconvenient to pm the person that you're deleting the and state the reason why?

RE: QUESTION TO MODERATORS
Combine the threads is my guess.

You need to directly state a sell price in your description. You can't say "best offer" or "make offer"

But I thought you had to set th price in th org when you mark it for sale? Why the redundancy? I guess I will post again price tag...lol

Hot Collector: 1 Post is Basketball and the other was Baseball.

I was just taking a stab at it. I had no clue. Sounded like you were playing it straight.

Did you have the Jeter SP? No price posted and graded by gem are not good things ever.

Yes I did, but I was not trying to sell at BGS GEM value. I do have a sell price listed in my ORG, the rules only state that you have to have the item marked for sell in your ORG. Also, the grading company should not make a difference whether your post gets deleted or does it? So are we using that we should only post graded stuff by BGS? I see alot posts where sellers just post taking offers and not get deleted. Oh well, I guess I will be done here...my subscription expires today. Wish I could stay but everything here has been extremely slow lately.

could it fall into this:-- I got this off the football forum
In order to sell you HAVE to place the card in organize, mark it for sale and put a sale price on it. In your post you can negotiate the price and change it as needed but if you dont want to do these simple things you cannot sell here-period.

There are no exceptions- you want to take advantage of the free selling , that is what you must do. If you want to do dutch, hotpacks, etc, then go to ebay or open a marketplace account.

All future posts that do not follow these rules will be deleted without warning or PM.

Or could it be the Must send first tag under your name? Which means you send the card first them you get paid but since no-one should send a card first then get paid maybe thats the reason.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Dont know the specifics on your post but as long as you follow the rules in waynetalger's reply above mine you're good
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

That's the problem Floyd, my cards are,marked for sell in my ORG and priced. That is why an explanation or email from whom is deleting the post would be nice and appreciated it. Someone thinks they are following the TOS but post keeps getting deleted yet without a reason. I guess my "send first" is a permanent scar, I have had several very successful trades after being labled with that...no problems with that. Just wondering if that's permanent or if it ever comes off. All people have to do is check my feedback and see that I have never screwed anyone. Anyways have a nice weekend everyone.