`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Best Chrome Break EVER (Scans)

My Best Chrome Break EVER (Scans)
Got a smoking deal on a case of 2014 Bowman Chrome Jumbo. I scanned the autos and the next 4 best cards (in my opinion) from each box and have ranked the boxes below...enjoy!

Lemme know what you think or if you'd rank the boxes differently.

#8: Even 2 autos from my team (Indians) couldn't save this from being the worst box of the break. Nothing to write home about here, but they can't all be winners. This was actually the last box I opened, which was a disappointing finish.
[Image: bc08.jpg]

#7: My only box with all base autos, but it avoided a last place finish because three of the autos (Kingham, Lively and Katoh) were guys I wanted autos of from this product.
[Image: bc07.jpg]

#6: A couple of Bryant inserts to go along with a Jacoby Jones and a couple of refractor autos push this past the last two boxes into sixth place.
[Image: bc06.jpg]

#5: When four of your five autos are refractors (including two color autos), but it's only your fifth best box out of 8, you know you've had a good case. The Barreto SP variation is also sweet.
[Image: bc05.jpg]

#4: This box is one card deep. It's a nice card, but beyond that (and another Indians auto), there's not much to look at here.
[Image: bc04.jpg]

#3: Okay, now things get interesting. An Abreu green auto, two other color autos, but only the third best box? Also like the Tanaka RC refractor.
[Image: bc03.jpg]

#2: I'll admit, I would have been delighted if this were my best box. Finally got myself a Bryant BC auto, the Urias is sweet and even the Robertson Perfect Game is nice. But there's still one more to go!
[Image: bc02.jpg]

#1: I saw the orange auto and had to slow roll it, when I saw the Dodgers cap my heart rate went through the roof. The card looks great, and two other color autos in the same box made this a slam dunk as best box of the break.
[Image: bc01.jpg]

Overall, just an incredible case. I had a couple of wicked cases of Draft last year, but this was by far the best. Feedback welcome, thanks for looking, cheers!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: My Best Chrome Break EVER (Scans)
saweet break ..... congrats Smile

Unfreakingbelievable, case!
WOW. personally, I would have ranked the Bryant auto box #1 over the Orange Urias box. The Abreu and Urias boxes, would have been a tie in second place for me ... Maybe even Abreu moving slightly more into 2nd place than the Urias box .... But ever so slightly.
Other than that, a great case, even if the last 2 boxes weren't all that exciting!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

WOW!!! Sick!!! that about sums it up.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

Wow that is one of the best cases I have ever seen... Super jealous of the Urias orange congrats!
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

I'd say u knocked this case out of the park!! Sweet pulls. Abreu and Bryant? Yeah that's awesome!!

Wow. very nice. Congrats
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

I would have ranked them the same when the Bryants first came out, but they've gone down and the lowest Urias orange sold for over $600, so from a sell value standpoint it's the top. But yeah, top 3 were all pretty sweet and so stoked about the Bryant!

(10-24-2014, 05:19 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Unfreakingbelievable, case!
WOW. personally, I would have ranked the Bryant auto box #1 over the Orange Urias box. The Abreu and Urias boxes, would have been a tie in second place for me ... Maybe even Abreu moving slightly more into 2nd place than the Urias box .... But ever so slightly.
Other than that, a great case, even if the last 2 boxes weren't all that exciting!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Yeah I'd say you killed it and then some, congrats man! If you pulled and goldy I'd like a shot at them if trading.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

wow simon thats a awesome case did u get that at mls?my buddy pulled a abreu blue auto last week and got it already,so u should get your very quick