`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Winding down adds....

Winding down adds....
So, a few more interesting adds through trades and a couple purchases. Saw that I had 293 different Jordy Nelsons in my collection, and decided that 300 was as good as any to stop so I threw about 10 bucks at COMC and picked up a few numbered inserts I didn't have to round it out. Also wanted a Jeff Janis and Jarrett Boykin auto (since I didn't have one of either yet) and got one of each for really good cheap prices Smile I have one more card coming as well that I'll post when I get it (and maybe another if it ends up going for what i want to pay for it).

Anyhow, the cards to get me over 300 Jordy Nelsons and some others:

I'm actually very proud of myself, though! There have been a few times where I saw something that I REALLY wanted and decided that the 20 dollars or so could be used on something more important! I could have spent SO much more than what I did the past few weeks to get these, and I didn't Smile Now if people can just stop posting nice 1/1's of Jordy I'd be happy....

RE: Winding down adds....
Sweet adds! Especially like the Boykin & Janis autos. I have a Boykin TTM and sent a request to Janis. Been thinking about adding certified ones as well, but recently all my funds have been going to Leonhard memorabilia.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Very nice, congrats on reaching a collecting milestone

Nice! Really gonna stop with the jordys or taking a break?
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Holy Cow...that James Lofton Sticker gave me a childhood flashback! I used to have that card, and may still somewhere...or did I give it away? Thanks for posting the pic!
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

(10-21-2014, 05:39 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Nice! Really gonna stop with the jordys or taking a break?
Sort of taking a break. If I see something I absolutely want and have the money for it, I'll probably get it, but with the baby due in February and the probable loss of around $20k when I try to sell my house, budget is going to be a bit tight. I'm not going to want to quit altogether but I won't be able to spend what I was spending while I was single with no kids LOL

(10-22-2014, 05:53 AM)jephthah1 Wrote: Holy Cow...that James Lofton Sticker gave me a childhood flashback! I used to have that card, and may still somewhere...or did I give it away? Thanks for posting the pic!
Yeah, I used to have it way back when as well although I never could find it again. Glad I could help out Smile

Nice adds man...hopefully you saved some for me Smile lol!

sav, yeah, I've got a couple for you as well that I'll be throwing into that big box, including an 08 Contenders ROY Contender insert of nelson (bought a second for some unknown reason) and a 14 Nelson Hands Team insert. Haven't had a chance yet to get those boxed up, as I just started my move out of my place. Hopefully now that I'm over being sick (stupid cold!) I should be able to get that organized again.

Oh, and by putting in a lot of the cheap cards I have sitting in boxes (like 80's and 90's stuff), I have over 5000 different Packers cards!

(10-22-2014, 10:25 AM)bojesphob Wrote: sav, yeah, I've got a couple for you as well that I'll be throwing into that big box, including an 08 Contenders ROY Contender insert of nelson (bought a second for some unknown reason) and a 14 Nelson Hands Team insert. Haven't had a chance yet to get those boxed up, as I just started my move out of my place. Hopefully now that I'm over being sick (stupid cold!) I should be able to get that organized again.

Oh, and by putting in a lot of the cheap cards I have sitting in boxes (like 80's and 90's stuff), I have over 5000 different Packers cards!
Daaaaang!

(10-23-2014, 10:23 AM)savagenate Wrote: Daaaaang!
Yeah, too bad several hundred of them are the ones not worth the paper their printed on LOL Oh well, still pretty cool Smile