`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for DOMATT23

Looking for DOMATT23
Hey has anyone talked to DOMATT23 of late. Hey said he was crazy with work. Which I had no reason not to believe him, as you know my work gets a little crazy from time to time. But he has not contacted me in over a week now and I sent my half but I have not seen anything from his end. Just wondering if anyone had heard anything. Thanks

RE: Looking for DOMATT23
C'mon Corey, you're better than that. I know your a man of the cloth and trust people to do the right thing, but he has had trade issues in the past. You or anyone on the boards should not be sending first or at the same time with anyone that has had trade issues. I show him as being banned so unless he contacts Floydtown to rectify this trade or make it right, you might be out of luck.

I didn't see that he had been banned. I have been moving at super speed of late, big slip on me. Thanks for the heads up David.

Did you see his 4 Neutrals in the last month? I think most traders were being generous and probably were afraid of retaliatory feedback.

Here's a link to his feedback.

http://www.beckett.com/users/domatt23/feedback

All I can say is shame on him...and hopefully he understand the gravitas of such a statement.