`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats KC....

Congrats KC....
Congrats to the Royals and thier fans on winning the ALCS and advancing to the WS after 29 years......O's fans, nothing to hang your heads about, great pitching and defense with timely hitting usually wins out in a series (plus some years it's just a teams year.....)

Don't know anbout the rest of you but these games are taking way to much time to get done. No wonder the average sports fan doesn't tune in........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Congrats KC....
+1! Derek B. and his girls must be ecstatic!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Even though my avatar is a yankee, I have been a Royals fan since i used to live in Kansas. Go Royals!!!! Speaking of living there, one time i saw George Brett at a supermarket in my town! I was to stunned to say anything..

My first game was at Kaufman Stadium. George Brett. Frank White. Willie Wilson. Hal McRae. Amos Otis.

They were never my team, but i cant say I dont enjoy watching them smack the O's around. im hoping the cardinals dont win against the giants, but if they do, it will be a repeat of 1985: the battle of I-70

KC played perfectly and rose to the occasion.
They have good pitching, solid bullpen and Moustakas and Hosmer are playing up to, and sometimes exceeding, expectations. Lorenzo Cain!!! Amazing defensive outfield! Big Game James really helped KC and The Wil Myers trade with Tampa is looking more brilliant than last year. Smile
O's played real well but suffered by not hitting the homers that they're use to.
If you live by the HR, you die by the HR. it was too easy pitching around Nelson Cruz, and without Machado and Davis to protect him, KC didn't really need to challenge Cruz.

Sorry to all you Cards fans, but I'm rooting for SF.
At least, Without Molina, St. Louis has a real good excuse for losing Smile
SF vs. KC ..... KC in 7.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Dang Doc! I'm hoping the Giants get in, and I to am a little worried about the Royals, but It's an even year.. They have to win right?? hehehehe

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

KC in 4. No one ever swept a whole playoff season!!! this will be one for the record books! (im a cards fan, but its not looking so good)