`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
How to find out who has a Gradded card?

RE: How to find out who has a Gradded card?
(10-17-2014, 07:54 AM)Dtstone78 Wrote: Well after emailing Mike simmons out of the Dallas office where I live, he was NO help. He even talked down to me saying he " has more important things to worry about". He said it is against company policy to give out this information as it cconfidential What total BS Beckett.
Wow... I really can't believe Beckett customer service was condescending and completely useless... I'm soooo shocked (he says with sarcastic disdain).
One of the reasons my Marino master set is on the PSA registry... fine job fellas Wink
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

(10-17-2014, 07:54 AM)Dtstone78 Wrote: Well after emailing Mike simmons out of the Dallas office where I live, he was NO help. He even talked down to me saying he " has more important things to worry about". He said it is against company policy to give out this information as it cconfidential What total BS Beckett.
Ive seen a lot of changes in beckett in recent years that will only drive more customers away. Beckett was once so popular because they cared about collectors, but now getting as bad as Panini. Now it costs money to trade and no more 20-day specials on grading from what ive seen.

(10-21-2014, 05:30 PM)micorps Wrote: Ive seen a lot of changes in beckett in recent years that will only drive more customers away. Beckett was once so popular because they cared about collectors, but now getting as bad as Panini. Now it costs money to trade and no more 20-day specials on grading from what ive seen.
I know what your mean and I still have not been able to contact the guy with the one Gold on the registry. I mean what is the big deal not keeping the person info from me? I just want to give me some of my hard earned money.