`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signed Clayton Kershaw card

Signed Clayton Kershaw card
Ok, so back on day 1 of series 1 relese i pulled a signed relic card for Clayton Kershaw... im new to the redemption thing as i has never pulled one that you had to turn in to get the card. My Question is, i was told it would be released 6 weeks from day 1, than early September, than late September... its now the middle of October and he hasnt according to Topps signed the card. How long does this normally take and does it carry on from season to season as he is probably somewhere warm vacationing... I see why peopple sell them on Ebay instead of trying to obtain one. How long?

RE: Signed Clayton Kershaw card
Unfortunately, redemption cards are part of the hobby.

Sometimes the turn around is fast, other times (most of the time) it's not.

Sometimes it's the player's fault due to lack of time or laziness while other times the company can be blamed for not "pushing" the player to get it done.

Just keep in top of it.

while i can see why they wait to print them as to how many get redeemed to keep the price higher. I cant see offering something they dont have a signature for. I mean they have his signature for other things, why not impose it on the card? I guess my other question is... the seasons over, for him do they always sign or am i going to have to get an equal value card. Dude says its worth $150 as of now...

Well, its a Kershaw auto, so dont ask for a replacement card. He will sign... eventually. You may luck out and get it now that the seasons over. Or, you may wait an unbearable amount of time because he's off doing whatever it is they do in the off season. I waited exactly one year for a Topps Five Star Willie Mays auto. He does not have the hectic schedule the players have and he's a Topps spokesman. So it took a retired player, who happens to work for Topps, one year to sign.

If you checked the redemption...I think they say 15 weeks wait and then you can ask for another card/s. I would hold out and wait for him to sign......I am aware of folks waiting 2+ years because the card is special to them. Good luck and hang in there.....awesome card (or it will be)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Wait! That's a great Auto..

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

been waiting on a glavine signed to 10 relic for a year now. If that gives u any indication how long sometimes they take.

Oh boy.... patience i have non of, lol Thanks guys!

Take a replacement now while value is good. Get something in hand and out of the "system" don't wait until they decide to just send you something as a replacement then you have to play the return game with them wasting time and effort. My advise is get something in hand not a promise of something the future that could decline in value and then that is what they will want to replace. He won't do much better than he did this season except for perfect game or something unbelievable like a perfect game in the world series. Good luck whatever you decide.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

I waited 1 year for Ubaldo Jiminez 1/1 before they told me they wouldn't get the card and they sent me a replacement. I didnt even have an option.
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.