`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a way to search Organize by team?

Is there a way to search Organize by team?
Can I search my Org by team? In other words can I search for all Detroit Tigers cards in a collection and see results? We can do it when trading with people, just not sure why we cant in org?
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

RE: Is there a way to search Organize by team?
Click on your name on the top where it says welcome. That will take you too your profile, then click on view items to trade and that takes you to your org and from there you can search by team.

Thats the only way I can find to search by team
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

(10-15-2014, 01:46 PM)chester2002 Wrote: Can I search my Org by team? In other words can I search for all Detroit Tigers cards in a collection and see results? We can do it when trading with people, just not sure why we cant in org?
There is no attribute for team search in ORG..when I want to search my team, I start a trade and search that way and then cancel the trade...or, as above..you can start a trade through your welcome area

I add players according to team, but can not search ORG by team..

That would be a great idea..but I can not get STARS to show when I have wants..so I guess I can dream on about searching by team...

Thanks guys, I have used your method before, but it is a pain because you have to mark the cards for trade.....I don't have all of my organize marked for trade..... I guess that is the only way for now.
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

(10-15-2014, 02:04 PM)chester2002 Wrote: Thanks guys, I have used your method before, but it is a pain because you have to mark the cards for trade.....I don't have all of my organize marked for trade..... I guess that is the only way for now.
Yes, you have to click on all items for trade..so they have to be marked for trade..

Again..it would be a great feature..one that will never happen..as it would be useful to the trad
(10-15-2014, 02:04 PM)chester2002 Wrote: Thanks guys, I have used your method before, but it is a pain because you have to mark the cards for trade.....I don't have all of my organize marked for trade..... I guess that is the only way for now.
Yes, you have to click on all items for trade..so they have to be marked for trade..

Again..it would be a great feature..one that will never happen..as it would be useful to the trader and not a $$ maker for Beckett