`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to waynetalger

Thanks to waynetalger
So before I left on my deployment, Wayne and I had a trade and due to postal issues I never received my end. I told him not to worry as these things happen and it was a small trade but he insisted on making it right. Well I received a replacement package and I must say, I was very happy!

It was obvious that he had read one of my posts from a few months back where I asked everyone to pick a player from each position that they would PC because pretty much every player in the replacement package was someone I had mentioned.

With that said, thank you very much Wayne when I get back I look forward to working future trades with you. I'm sure most people in the community have worked with him and know that he is a great person but if you're new or haven't worked with him then I highly recommend him. Thanks again buddy.

Dan
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

RE: Thanks to waynetalger
First one was my fault for I didn't fill out a customs form for I felt I was obligated into making this trade right.
Yes I cheated I looked at some of your past threads for I didnt have any extras that I traded to you the first time.
To show my sinceere apology I even went to my PC and pulled a GU card that you needed for your Biggio collection. I was just glad that you needed the one I had.
In my mind the trade in only completed if both sides are agreed to and both sides are happy. Things happen and its only right for the trade partners are happy with the trade. If something is wrong it needs to be corrected.
I appreciate you not calling me out saying you never recieved your end but that is why communication is a must when trading to overt such things like that.
This was my only 3rd time the cards were never recieved but in this case I was totaly at fault for you not getting the intial trade.
I am glad you are happy with the replacements.
Thanks again
Wayne
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]