`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Org down again?

RE: Org down again?
Well over 12 hours and still nothing. I am now officially annoyed. A well run business does not shut down their site during a peak day, during peak times. Especially when we are rarely if ever giving credit for the days the service we pay for is down.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

I sent a message to them basically saying the same thing that they run this site like a bunch of amatures who have no clue what they are doing

Yeah, this is some garbage.

6 months free to all org users for it being down on a Saturday ?
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

(10-11-2014, 11:40 PM)charps Wrote: 6 months free to all org users for it being down on a Saturday ?
I'll start believing in unicorns and rainbows when that happens.

(10-12-2014, 11:32 AM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: I'll start believing in unicorns and rainbows when that happens.
and I also just found Jimmy Hoffa...

#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

I'd settle for a day reimbursed for the 24 hours we didn't have access. Any legit company would do so without even having to be asked.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(10-13-2014, 12:53 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I'd settle for a day reimbursed for the 24 hours we didn't have access. Any legit company would do so without even having to be asked.
Or, at least one that actually cares about its customers' satisfaction. I work for a market research company... would love Beckett's business! Wink