Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royal Rumble Predictions

Royal Rumble Predictions
I'd like to hear some predictions or theories you guys

Daniel Bryan gets title "stripped" for not competing in 30 days..so Lesnar can lol?? Lesnar skips ppv and now they bill Cena against mid talent? Who is even in the ball park for Lesnar?

Bryan: still real hurt and suffers nerve damage, may never return..

Punk: I would love it, lawsuits suggest other..

Reigns: good possibility, but will he be healthy? Reigns is so unpolished so hopefully his run gets pushed to 2016

Batista: try to make him a good guy? Is the Only way this would work. Taking on evolution and Lesnar is his only chance.

Rusev: if this feud with the rock takes off, he's a dark horse. But the rock is just a promo

Wyatt: his rollar coaster build up needs some major adjustment. Wyatt is a nut job and good work with Lesnar
Rollins: they to do something with him soon. He stared hot and now he's the authority's baby who runs?? Not a main event star to me

Rock: he might be needed at this point!!

I want to see the rock or cm punk win, cm punk as a anti authority is great for 2015 while reigns and Bryan heal

RE: Royal Rumble Predictions
Rumors are Austin is training for a slight return.....but I dont think it will be for the Rumble or the Title.

WWE is soooo bland right now if it wasnt for Heyman I probably wouldnt watch at all.

The only viable current roster member winning the Rumble I see is Rusev. He can be pushed to the Sergeant Slaughter level of the 90's.

Reigns is a better possibility, but there were reports he would be out past the Rumble.
Punk will most likely come back, everyone does as long as Vince can make money off it, but I dont see that happening soon.
Batista wouldnt make sense since he won last years Rumble and became such a disappointment.

Heck......maybe Sting?
There are no other headliners worthy at the moment.
Bray Wyatt is WWE's version of the Raven character.
Raven wasnt pushed because it wasnt Vince's creation.
Bray may actually get (and already has gotten) a better push than Raven actually deserved in WWE.

But unless you get his followers involved, I dont see him winning the title or Rumble.
I could see him, Rowan and Harper being the last 3 and then Harper and Rowan eliminate themselves, but WWE hasnt done ANYTHING that made sense in the last 3 years.

Im still angry at the Bella's Storyline and Daniel Bryan personal trainer garbage.
I even plotted out a better storyline for a Bellas fued than what played out on TV. It just gets REALLY sad when I can plot better TV than their "professional writers".

Actually look at the category above, its under "Hobby Talk".

I don't know, but they need to figure out something.

All the baby faces other than Cena and Ambrose are either hurt or just not main eventers. It's too bad, too, because guys like Ziggler can really wrestle, and guys like Sheamus have enough of a following that they could pull it off ... but this Ziggler-Sheamus-Miz-Cesaro mid-card thing has been going on for months with no buzz at all.

I'm just not into the Wyatts.

I guess it would have to be Batista ... maybe Brock attacks Triple H for enforcing the 30-day rule (although I can't figure out how that would work at this point), and then Batista returns to defend Triple H or something?

Batista is the champ for 2, 3 PPVs or something, then Rollins uses his MITB to get the belt somehow (?) ... then Batista leaves again, with Brock right behind him.

That way, it sets up Cena/Bryan/Punk/Ambrose/Reigns or whomever against Rollins ...

(10-15-2014, 04:08 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Actually look at the category above, its under "Hobby Talk".
The other thread as 2 posts in it lol, nobody uses that..

Any prediction changes?

Daniel Bryan or Reigns to win rumble?

Batista return? Orton return?

Cena or Lesnar at WM31?