`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite Tricks of the Trade.....(not shady stuff!)

RE: Your favorite Tricks of the Trade.....(not shady stuff!)
(10-10-2014, 03:41 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I see cleaning off the wax residue no different than wiping off a greasy finger print or mark on a Chrome card. Nothing shady with it. I've also put cards that get slightly warped/bowed because of cold/moisture into a tight screw down/top loader so they straighten out. Oh no, call the police. Smile And your condition has nothing to do with this discussion, why you even brought it up who knows.
I put slightly bowed cards I.e. 2010 topps chrome in the microwave for about 25 seconds with a slice of last nights pizza. Straightens them right out. But then I have to, as stated above, rub panty hose all over them to get the pizza residue off. But I can only use the white panty hose because all my black ones are in my bank robbing duffle bag.

Don't want to leave DNA on any cards.

(10-10-2014, 03:41 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: And your condition has nothing to do with this discussion, why you even brought it up who knows.
Some people think hardships unrelated to the task at hand warrant them premier service. Most people just laugh at them for thinking that.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(10-10-2014, 06:46 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I put slightly bowed cards I.e. 2010 topps chrome in the microwave for about 25 seconds with a slice of last nights pizza. Straightens them right out. But then I have to, as stated above, rub panty hose all over them to get the pizza residue off. But I can only use the white panty hose because all my black ones are in my bank robbing duffle bag.

Don't want to leave DNA on any cards.
Hahahahaha....... Well played.

My secret: I spend an exuberant amount of money busting wax and finding the cards everyone else wants and hope they may have what I want for trade and after spending the money on wax I go and spend more money on FeeBay and buy what I originally wanted for less than what the wax breaks cost me. All and all a pretty good strategy don't you think? Smile

This thread conversation went down hill way to fast and has crashed and burned.