`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
1 Box 2014 Triple Threads......JACKPOT!!!!

1 Box 2014 Triple Threads......JACKPOT!!!!
So, against my better judgment, I stopped my my LCS today and somehow talked myself into buying a box of 14' Triple Threads. There were 4 boxes and I asked myself, "What would Wayne Alger do?" (Most of you know him...I work with him and he is the LUCKIEST man on earth when it comes to pulling spectacular cards.) So I held each box, and the 2nd one felt the heaviest so I took it, (Wayne told me he almost bought the 2nd box yesterday ha). My wife is going to kill me when she finds out how much I paid for 14 baseball cards, but just maybe I can talk her down if I can logically explain how this is the most amazing pull of my life, and what it may be worth (I have no idea what it's worth). I have never pulled a card that made my heart stop before, but this one did. And I just may need to change my diaper too!! Card is listed F/T, or sell, and I will be happy to entertain offers...any idea on a hypothetical value? Also, does anyone know the odds of pulling it? Sorry for rambling...maybe it's not worth a paragraph, but for me it is my holy grail...Thanks for looking!!

[Image: 557ed088-9c4f-4bbd-ac68-3dee71a89a74_zps9e07eeb0.jpg]

[Image: 1a516a38-47df-439f-93c9-127105ea9c14_zps3f77093f.jpg]
[Image: 7db6ddbe-4e75-4625-8f14-5860d44374c4_zps9a6a43ee.png]

RE: 1 Box 2014 Triple Threads......JACKPOT!!!!
HAHA! That old school Wayne Alger luck!! (Or skill!) SIIIIIIICK CARRRRRRD!
[Image: image.jpg]

Crazy pull! 1 of 1 and Glavine and Maddux in the Hall. You and the buyer set the price.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Don't mind me. I'm just over here drooling. Nice pull!
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

Braves Triumvirate!! Nice pull!! Much better than my 1 box of Triple Threads!!

Now THAT is an amazing card. Great f'n pull, man!

Awesome pull... I have only pulled two 1/1's and it is awesome!
Thanks,
- Steve

The 2013 version of this card sold for $313 in august on ebay. Just looked it up myself.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

Nice pull!!! Been looking for a whale. Hey check me. I have plenty to offer. Love to add that. Thanks.

Great pull. If you don't strike a deal with snappy, please give me a look or PM me a price or a combo.

Thank you,
Rob