`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chrome Blaster

Chrome Blaster
Had to run to Toys r us last night to pick up a last minute present. I saw a blaster of 2014 Tops Chrome and thought why not. It was $25.99 but the cashier gave my a 25% of coupon so it saved me some cash.

Opened the Purple refractors first and pulled a Mike Trout. So my 4 purples were valued at more than I spent so it started pretty good. Next packs were mediocre at best:

Kipnis Die Cut
Minor Xfractor
Butler Refractor
Medica Refractor
9 rookies including Taveras

Last pack I wasn't feeling lucky at all and then I saw the red border:

Kolten Wong Red Refractor #/25. This is only the second red refractor I have pulled out of football and baseball for the last 3 years (I only do retail blasters)

Not trading the Trout. I am looking to finish the Purple set and may trade the Wong if the trade is right.

RE: Chrome Blaster
I have a decent number of Purple Refractors if you want to take a look. Not sure if I have anything you'd want for the Wong, but I'd be interested in it.

Awesome hits on the Trout Purple & Wong Red congrats!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Yeah! Great hit!
Usually, I stay away from TRU. Their prices are too high, but you made the right move. I forgot that every so often they have sales and coupons. Gotta start looking there next time!
Congrats on a great blaster!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Same here. I rarely buy cards from toysrus but I thought since I could it a bit cheaper I would go for it. So happy I did. I might have to try my luck again sometime

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK