`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So lucky...then unlucky

So lucky...then unlucky
Decided to buy a box of 2014 bowman platinum as I usually like the set. Everyone is looking for a kris Bryant auto and I actually got the 2013 chrome one! Then I look at the back and there's a crease across the bottom, only card in the box like this. Going to try and contact topps, anyone have any luck with them? What do you think? Other hits were Oscar Tavaras auto, and Zack Wheeler auto/relic /199

RE: So lucky...then unlucky
Sounds like you did pretty dang good! In my experience topps is pretty about taking care of these situations. Good luck !
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

Very nice break! !You should post the pics of your break. Also you can email topps or call customer service. Best time to call is early morning.

I have seen this mostly with the purple refractor Bryants and I had one other that had damage. I sent them in a week ago, so I have about an month wait still to see if they replace for the same. Check your Bryants really good on the lower left corner reverse side, its a surface crease in the foil coating, but I have found it on more than one purple so far. Good luck with replacement. Good hits on the autos. Please add in all your refractors for trade, as I am working on sets and I'll check your organize for a trade.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

Here's a pic of the hits
Pic of damaged Bryant with a crease
Pic of a buxton auto when buying 5 packs at the hobby store

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So I called topps and they are trying to find a suitable replacement which I think is bogus since the card is recent. What could they replace it with that's valued at $350? Anyone else have a high value card replaced with an alternate card,

Sucks on the damage. But ask for another Bryant. If not, ask for a Trout.

Just got the card replaced today...after speaking to a helpful rep, it got to my house less than 24 hours after hanging up the phone

Wow that is quick! What did you get? Please post another scan.