`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Bowman Platinum Blaster (Decent Box)

2014 Bowman Platinum Blaster (Decent Box)
Went ahead and picked up the last BP Blaster at my local Target (It looked Lonely) And it was decent.

5Tool DC David Wright
Yimi Garcia Base auto
Lance McCullers Gold 17/50
89BIB Tony Gwynn
Pedroia Gold

Top Prospects
Bradley
Hanson

[Image: Platinum_zps1813d2ce.jpg]

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

RE: 2014 Bowman Platinum Blaster (Decent Box)
You did great! Any time you can get an auto and a s/n color card from a blaster, that's a win! Sure, we'd all like to pull a $500 card, but the odds aren't in our favor. But getting $40-50 dollars worth of cards for $20 is always a good thing ... And who really knows .... Yimi might be HOF in 30 years Smile (it could happen) Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice break! That 5 tool is a tough pull! Is the Yimi auto numbered ?

(10-04-2014, 04:57 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: You did great! Any time you can get an auto and a s/n color card from a blaster, that's a win! Sure, we'd all like to pull a $500 card, but the odds aren't in our favor. But getting $40-50 dollars worth of cards for $20 is always a good thing ... And who really knows .... Yimi might be HOF in 30 years Smile (it could happen) Smile
Thanks Doc! Good point about Yimi! hahahahaha
(10-04-2014, 01:29 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice break! That 5 tool is a tough pull! Is the Yimi auto numbered ?
Nope, It's the Platinum Chrome Base Auto, and he really signed the card to the left for some reason.

It's funny to me that Topps still considers David Wright a 5-tool player.

(10-04-2014, 02:02 PM)wordsense Wrote: It's funny to me that Topps still considers David Wright a 5-tool player.
What's so funny? He's got a Ryobi 5 piece power tool set! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Let me know if any of the base cards are for trade.

I've got a ton of 2014 Platinum base cards, I don't list them on ORG, except the notables, Abreu, Bryant, Buxton ETC. What do you need?

Nice gwynn
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK