`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2014 Topps Holiday Box Question

2014 Topps Holiday Box Question
I was at Wal-Mart today and saw that they have released those 2014 Topps Football Holiday Mega Boxes. For $20 the box has 7 packs of 2014 Topps Football and 2 Hobby Packs of 2014 Topps Valor Football as well as the usual 3-Card bonus pack of exclusive RCs.

I was just curious if anyone has picked one up yet...

My questions is, are all three of the exclusive chrome RCs basic chrome cards? Out of my 3 cards, Watkins and Bortles just have the typical chrome look. However, I got a Manziel and it has a refractor look. Are all his cards like this or are there refractor parallels for these cards that aren't in every box?

RE: 2014 Topps Holiday Box Question
Not all of the refractors are in every box. I was able to pick up a box yesterday evening but nothing exciting as far as hits came out of it. But I was very impressed by the way the Valor cards look (comes 6 cards per pack). Got about 5 rookies out of the two packs so far. Debating on whether to get another box today or just wait another two weeks for the Valor retail boxes are in stores since they will have a guaranteed rookie relic in each box. But from what I'm hearing there's a decent chance of getting a hit in those Mega Boxes

I picked up one of these boxes today. Out of the RC pack I pulled Manziel, Carr, and Watkins. The Watkins looks like a refractor. Out of the Valor packs I got a sweet-looking Doug Martin memorabilia card numbered to 50 and a Logan Thomas RC numbered to 399.
[Image: Boston.jpg]

I've bought about 8 of these boxes. The chrome RC that come with it all have a base and a refractor version. Out of those boxes I only got 2 Derek Carr refractors.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*