`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Will this make the "authentic" cut???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
3 50.00%
No
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Latest cop, do you think it will pass??

Latest cop, do you think it will pass??
Well this is my latest scoop! Its on the way home as we speak & next stop to get authenticated and graded! Thoughts on if it will "make the cut"!??
I know players have their own stickers as like "their stamp of approval" to somewhat show its authenticity BUT then again, I know the shady side of our hobby! Thoughts of someone trying to make this more than what it really is!
[Image: _57_zps79bd9667.jpg] [Image: _57_zps554c3cea.jpg]
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

RE: Latest cop, do you think it will pass??
I've seen a few of those player stickers before but never on a card that was authenticated. Probably have to send to PSA, I don't think Beckett does auto authenticating only grading. I'm not 100% on that though but seem to remember wanting to send some "in-person" autos in and had to send to PSA. Anyhow man sweet card, I really hope it comes back authentic! Keep us updated Smile
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(10-01-2014, 12:06 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: I've seen a few of those player stickers before but never on a card that was authenticated. Probably have to send to PSA, I don't think Beckett does auto authenticating only grading. I'm not 100% on that though but seem to remember wanting to send some "in-person" autos in and had to send to PSA. Anyhow man sweet card, I really hope it comes back authentic! Keep us updated Smile
They do, just jointly with JSA. Check it out...

http://www.beckett.com/grading/jsa_services
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

I'm no expert on Reggie Bush autos by any means, but that one would have me a little worried. Best of luck!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

Just to clarify, you are aware that the card was signed later, probably at a signing event, hence the player holo, and did not come from a pack auto'd. The card would likely not get any kind of grade, as it's been "altered". The only possibility is having the auto certified.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(10-01-2014, 12:06 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Keep us updated Smile
Oh yes! Definitely!

(10-01-2014, 06:28 AM)soccerscrub Wrote: I'm no expert on Reggie Bush autos by any means, but that one would have me a little worried. Best of luck!
Well I'd like to consider myself somewhat of an expert on his autos as I've been collecting him since his RC year BUT wanted to know what everyone thought.

(10-01-2014, 09:00 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: Just to clarify, you are aware that the card was signed later, probably at a signing event, hence the player holo, and did not come from a pack auto'd.
Oh definitely... :p Common sense to me, but thanks for the question!

(10-01-2014, 09:00 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: The card would likely not get any kind of grade, as it's been "altered". The only possibility is having the auto certified.
Oh so I couldn't get it authenticated & graded? Hmm good to know.. Thanks
Wants:
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1

Looks to be authentic to me, although sloppy. And for what he charges for his auto & hologram, your probably in it for a lot less than what was paid.
Spend the $12 to get it JSA if you want the added protective holder but the hologram should be enough for a buyer when it's time to sell.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(10-01-2014, 10:13 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: Looks to be authentic to me, although sloppy. And for what he charges for his auto & hologram, your probably in it for a lot less than what was paid.
Spend the $12 to get it JSA if you want the added protective holder but the hologram should be enough for a buyer when it's time to sell.
Oh this isn't going anywhere, anytime soon. :p
Wants: