`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gauging interest - anyone need a bunch of tradebait?

Gauging interest - anyone need a bunch of tradebait?
So, I've decided that I want to get rid of all non-Packers cards that I have in one fell swoop. These won't be base cards, for the most part (maybe a few RCs here and there), they'll be parallels, autos, relics, what have you. Nothing of super high end stuff, but some ok cards that could be used to help you get your own PC stuff. I will be going through and reentering them into my org (I have some stuff that's gone that's there now and need to clean it up), but I have quite a bit that I want to clear some space up from. All I would want in return would be one mid range card (~15-20 value) that I don't have of Jordy Nelson, Aaron Rodgers, Favre, Lacy, Starr, Hornung, or any other 60's Packer for that matter. You can take a look at my org and see approximately what I'd be trading, although keep in mind that some of it is gone already - but the majority of it is still there. Tonight I'll be trying to reinventory what I have so that I can scan and post exactly what I have. I will probably be moving in the next several months, and I really don't want to have these be something that I need to move. You could get some trade bait and I could free up some room and get a Packers card in return Smile Let me know if this would interest you.

RE: Gauging interest - anyone need a bunch of tradebait?
I might take you up on that. Sure I can find something you'd like... Wink
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(09-29-2014, 10:49 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I might take you up on that. Sure I can find something you'd like... Wink
Thanks man Smile I'll make sure I go through and reenter everything tonight and get some scans so you can see what all I've got. We're just now half way into the pregnancy and I'm in the middle of doing projects to get my house ready to sell, and just figured I needed to get this stuff knocked out of the way.

I would be interested in it if sconnie doesn't take it.