`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Trader Rating Score vs Completed Trades

Question about Trader Rating Score vs Completed Trades
Why is my score 16 less than my completed trades? Does that mean that 16 of my trading partners never fully completed the steps in a trade?
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: Question about Trader Rating Score vs Completed Trades
Some of your traders haven't left feedback for you yet. I can look thought your old trades to see who hasn't yet
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(09-27-2014, 05:23 PM)elberson Wrote: Some of your traders haven't left feedback for you yet. I can look thought your old trades to see who hasn't yet
Thanks wondered why. This descrepency is pretty old, I just kinda finally felt like finding out why. Chances are a bunch of those traders might not be around anymore. I don't have 16 trades in process so this may go back years. If that is the case any detective work would be moot but thanks for the offer.--Ryan

You can always try to message them and ask?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(09-27-2014, 05:29 PM)elberson Wrote: You can always try to message them and ask?
Was just thinking the same thing. Some of the names are non posters so no idea if they stuck around, but a few are regulars, or recent regulars here on the boards I have done many deals with. They probably just forgot. I'll send messages in the trades and it should pop up on their notifications screen.
Hey! Some of you guys may soon be getting a message about an old trade, I was able to send messages to all, except I did not bother with the martinmartinbrian/chefburt ones. That is a hornets nest I care not to revist.

Thanks for the advice elberson.

I think it's really a none issue.
It's good to see good feedback but not the end of the world if a few traders don't

I have a 4.95 or something like that from all 100% positive feedbacks. Just back in the day the stars didn't pre populate and I got jipped on about 3-4 trades. (Positive message but no stars)

(09-27-2014, 06:19 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I think it's really a none issue.
It's good to see good feedback but not the end of the world if a few traders don't

I have a 4.95 or something like that from all 100% positive feedbacks. Just back in the day the stars didn't pre populate and I got jipped on about 3-4 trades. (Positive message but no stars)
Oh I'm not worried about my feedback score, I think a little OCD just clicked in with the gap between the numbers. [Image: smile.gif]

(09-27-2014, 06:58 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Oh I'm not worried about my feedback score, I think a little OCD just clicked in with the gap between the numbers. [Image: smile.gif]
Ahhh I got you

Hey any interest in this?

[Image: 90A6C306-450F-412D-B46D-C48D9CA1D778_zpspxbn1ug7.jpg]

(09-27-2014, 07:27 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Ahhh I got you

Hey any interest in this?

[Image: 90A6C306-450F-412D-B46D-C48D9CA1D778_zpspxbn1ug7.jpg]
Uhmmm...yes!

I have a few myself. With the site and everyone leaving you may never get caught up on that.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]