`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2014 Topps Finest Rookie Auto

2014 Topps Finest Rookie Auto
Picked up a Jeremy Hill Rookie Refractor Auto and it is S/N to 35.
Can't find any info here, Cardboard, or any place else. LCS thought that this was a 1 per case extra auto, but wasn't sure. I only find info that lists S/N 25 & then goes to S/N 50. S/N to 35 are on peebay tho'. Any one's help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
HTGO

RE: 2014 Topps Finest Rookie Auto
Can you get a front and back scan of the card?

(09-26-2014, 04:01 PM)jplarson Wrote: Can you get a front and back scan of the card?
Wish I could, but I can't. There is one exactly like the one I have on peebay now with just a different S/N.

I've seen enough of these breaks online to confirm that the refractor auto is indeed a one per case item. You will get 8 patch autos and 8 jumbo jersey autos along with either one of these autos or an auto from the Fantasy's Finest subsets. Great card you got there!
Made myself an expert on these breaks because I've done a little experiment to see how much on average I'd pay for all the hits from a box including shipping on Ebay. Spoiler alert. Much less than the price of a box. Much much less. I even ended up winning a case hit (Fantasy Finest Auto Pulsar /10) of Zac Stacy and with the other two autos and all the refractors you'd get I still paid less. I didn't buy any base cards but I'm planning on picking those up a little later in the season as a full set. This is by far the way to go. Buying boxes only makes the card companies and the retailers money. Your collection could be far better by using this method. Some people will still continue to pay money for the thrill though.
[Image: collectorbanner_zps49e27868.jpg]