`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Where do you do your card business?

Where do you do your card business?
Looking to expand to other sources other then Beckett and Ebay to help with my PC. Where else do you guys go to make trades or buy cards? I know a lot of you are local card shop guys so if any of you live in Iowa let me know about some good shops.

RE: Where do you do your card business?
COMC is always good.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

I'll check it out. Thanks!

comc..and recently fb..have a page on there and also have a few that i have joined..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

ive been checking out fb pages. i quit ebay and opened up my own website for my dutch auction

(09-24-2014, 06:23 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: ive been checking out fb pages. i quit ebay and opened up my own website for my dutch auction
What's that all about? Shoot me a PM with the link if you could? Interested to check it out
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

I also agree with Mooncricket.

COMC can be a good place to find cards. They usually have a large variety of cards and continue to get more in often. They have rares to low/mid end cards. Sometimes good deals, sometimes not. But they have good front/back scans and a range of prices from different sellers. Also have $3.00 shipping regardless of how many cards you get.

Sportslots can be ok for low end cards, but you will have to stick with a few sellers or you can be paying out the butt for shipping. Plus, most sellers use regular envelopes and sometimes send wrong cards. They aren't as knowledgeable with the different parallels, etc.

You can try Beckett Marketplace aside from these forums.

Other than that, I check online to see when card shows will be in my area. But that doesn't help you much if you collect older year cards.
[Image: FINAL%20BECKETT%20BANNER_zps7fydiu6h.png][/URL]
NAPOLEON KAUFMAN SUPER COLLECTOR
1177/1199 (98.2%) + 10/85 (11.8%) TRUE 1/1's = 1187/1284 (92.4%) TOTAL

ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY OR TRADE FOR KAUFMAN WANTS ANY RARES.

I would be interested in checking that out to jocobystealshome pm a link if you would. Thanks for the info guys! In the process of checking this out right now. I really enjoy trading on here but just can't find what I'm looking for.

(09-24-2014, 06:39 PM)cgod26 Wrote: Other than that, I check online to see when card shows will be in my area. But that doesn't help you much if you collect older year cards.
+1 to that

The checking that I do is the aforementioned placed above. I also have in the rarely used rotation Amazon.com and sportsbuy.com (formerly Naxcom). Though I heard sportsbuy shut down as of April. I also heard some stuff on another forum about Collector Revolution. Not familiar with them at all.

actually this is a very informative thread. Thank you for identifying some places i was not aware of.