`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
huge collection for sale

huge collection for sale
howdy all' im looking to sell my collection of over 1200 basketball cards to help with my sons medical bills. the collection includes 122 mem/swatch cards, 301 serial #, 108 auto cards, 284 rookie cards. collection value is over $7,700 with a beckett value of over $6,500 some cards have not been priced due to rareity. please check the list in my profile and make me an offer. thanks kindly

RE: huge collection for sale
Hi you have a nice collection there. Are you selling only as a lot or would you piece it out as if you bulk sell your not gone to make much as it depends on whats in the collection. I took a look and you have some stuff I like just wouldn't be able to offer on the whole lot. What were you looking to get?
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

RE: huge collection for sale
(09-25-2014, 02:37 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: Hi you have a nice collection there. Are you selling only as a lot or would you piece it out as if you bulk sell your not gone to make much as it depends on whats in the collection. I took a look and you have some stuff I like just wouldn't be able to offer on the whole lot. What were you looking to get?
hi there' I would prefer to sell as a whole lot for convenience reasons, but understand its quite a chunk of change to part with for most folks. you can make me an offer on individual cards if you like. for the collection as a whole including over $700 worth of protectors im looking around the $4k mark but would seriously consider any offer over $3k.