Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
domatt23 (UPDATE)
Wink 
domatt23 (UPDATE)
Trade received today. So thankful that this turned out well and hope everyone else gets theirs as well. Sorry to put you on blast Domatt23, but please update your trades in the future.

It's been nearly 4 weeks since our trade, you've logged onto the site a minimum of every other day, you haven't responded to my requests in C2C or PM for a status on our trade, you received my end on 9/2/14 and have them in your org. Please either send your end of the trade or return mine. Thank you.

RE: domatt23
Same thing is happening to me with him. I've contacted a mod, but haven't received a response as of yet.

He's putting your cards in his org? Thats really ballsy. domatt23 your a ***** bag. Can I swear on this site? Thank you for posting his name by the way.
Well, I guess it will block it out.

(09-22-2014, 09:52 AM)edlockhart Wrote: It's been nearly 4 weeks since our trade, you've logged onto the site a minimum of every other day, you haven't responded to my requests in C2C or PM for a status on our trade, you received my end on 9/2/14 and have them in your org. Please either send your end of the trade or return mine. Thank you.
He has received my cards and yet to send mine. He told me that he had a death in the family or something and yet still no reply. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions?
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature

I have never had problems with him seems like a decent trader. I would bet you get them soon.

(09-22-2014, 10:32 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: I have never had problems with him seems like a decent trader. I would bet you get them soon.
I hope you are right, but my confidence in that is low. Our trade was accepted on 08/04 and he's had my end for six weeks now. He stopped communicating after 08/26, but continues to log in regularly.

Wow, 3 or 4 of you all being ripped off by this guy?? If he won't even reply to a mod then you all should probably contact his local police department....especially if he is trying to get rid of your cards already.

I messaged a mod and have not received a response. Maybe I should start swearing in order to get a reaction. I guess I'm just screwed for the cards. Sad part is he had many trades completed and a good trade rating. Not sure what would possess a person to screw someone. Chalk it up as lesson learned I guess.
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature

Yeah, I'm seeing that there is also some negligence on the part of some of the folks that had traded with him in the past. If he's taking more than a week to send and doesn't communicate then he should be rated as such.

(09-23-2014, 08:35 AM)Christiem Wrote: I hope you are right, but my confidence in that is low. Our trade was accepted on 08/04 and he's had my end for six weeks now. He stopped communicating after 08/26, but continues to log in regularly.
Send the trade invoice in a letter with a note to his address. I doubt he reads the forums.