`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
domatt23 (UPDATE)

RE: domatt23 (UPDATE)
Well finally after 6 weeks and absolutely no communications the cards came in. So all I can say is trade with caution and I would make him send first. Not sure what's going on with the dude, but he has been vouched for by many traders. So just be careful.
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature

Thanks for the update. All set waiting six weeks.

That is great news. I hate to hear it took so long, but Im glad to hear they did finally arrive.

Hate to resurrect an old thread like this, but just fyi 2018 May, I have been burned by this same trader, domatt23. He sent me damaged cards, well below grade value of what he had them listed as. He has refused to reverse the trade in good faith. I am working with the mods to hopefully get him to come around to doing the right thing, but be careful guys. This is not someone I would trade with based on my own experience and finding these threads.

my own fault for not knowing he was on the bad list. lesson learned, I will check that religiously from now on before trading.

DA

Domatt23 helped me a lot with trades when I first started on Beckett. His cards were always in fine shape and he shipped in a reasonable amount of time. When I contacted him recently regarding being on the bad trade list, he surprised me with his response (it was not good).

So, something is going on and we can either be patient or decide to avoid trading with him. I wish him the best either way.

I just completed a trade with him last week with no issues whatsoever.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

(05-29-2018, 08:36 AM)flood and fire Wrote: I just completed a trade with him last week with no issues whatsoever.
Same here
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez